Provides initial training AND renewal training for hazardous materials shipping of biological materials and dry ice. Compliant with IATA/ICAO Dangerous Goods and US DOT 49CFR Hazardous Materials Regulations. Once registered, this course will be continually available to you for any renewal or refresher training.
This course consists of 6 separate Training Pathways, each earning a certificate of training. Each Path is independent with its own quiz and certificate, you only complete the paths you need for the materials you ship. To complete a training Path you must have a passing score on the quiz and print the quiz score page for your certificate.
- Campus Transport of Biologicals and Dry Ice Path
- Exempt & Unregulated Biological Shipping Path
- GMO/GMMO Shipping Path
- Biological Substance, Category B Shipping Path
- Infectious Substance Category A Shipping Path
- Dry Ice Shipping Path
Certificates: Quiz Score page printout is your certificate for each Training Path
We will no longer send separate certificates to individuals – you must print your quiz score page
Shippers of biological materials and dry ice
- 2 years (24 months) for GMO/GMMO, Biological Substance, Category B, Infectious Substance Category A and Dry Ice