Occupational Medicine provides medical response plans and specific clinical services for UW–Madison employees, students in designated courses, and affiliates based on eligibility.
- Specific pre- and post-exposures, immunizations, clinical laboratory tests, regulatory reviews and medical clearances
- Help employees find providers for routine workplace services not offered at UHS: urgent and emergency care, musculoskeletal injuries, fitness for duty
- Schedule your appointment at 608-265-5610
- Check in at 333 East Campus Mall on the 6th floor Green Clinic reception area
- If this is regarding a work-related exposure, see Worker’s Compensation requirements and act within 30 days for eligibility