RAM & Animal Use Application Kit

For the new RAM permit application, an applicant should fill out the new PI form, Protocol Summary Form, and Handling & Storing Radioactive Materials.

New PI Application Kit


If an applicant is applying for the RAM use in vertebrate animal, also needs to submit the Protocol Summary Form, Handling & Storing Radioactive Materials, and Application for Use of Radionuclides in Vertebrate Animals (Form 99A).

Animal Use Application Kit


Permit Changes For additions, deletions and changes to order and/or possession limits and rooms (form 99S)